The Good for Mums Fit-Tums courses run in five week blocks. These sessions are for you if you feel that since having your baby you have a pelvic floor weakness, difficulty feeling your pelvic floor muscles, considers parts of your body feel "stuck" or disconnected following the birth of a baby. Or, if you are looking to improve your diastasis, core function or 'mummy tummy'.
The course includes:
- Five one hour weekly sessions
- Access to a private facebook group with links to view videos and notes on how to complete homework
- Weekly homework to be completed in-between sessions
- Two Diastasis Recti assessments (beginning and end of course)
- Breathing Assessment
- Core Synergy & Functional assessment
- Self care strategies Post Birth (all birth types)
- Adapting everyday movement for the healing mum
- How to safely begin/return to exercise
- How to connect to and strengthen your core and pelvic floor
- Self massage to improve healing
- Signs & symptoms of Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- How to choose the right fitness instructor
- C Section Scar strategies to aid healing
- How continue your recovery safely.
The course includes your own resistance band to keep and use to practice exercises at home in-between sessions and once the course has ended. The classes are deliberately kept to only six to eight participants per course to enable you to get the one to one attention you need in a small group environment.