The Good for Mums Fit-Tums courses run in five week blocks. These sessions are for you if you feel that since having your baby you have a pelvic floor weakness, difficulty feeling your pelvic floor muscles, considers parts of your body feel "stuck" or disconnected following the birth of a baby. Or, if you are looking to improve your diastasis, core function or 'mummy tummy'.
The course includes:
- Five one hour weekly sessions
- Access to a private facebook group to view videos and notes on how to complete homework
- Weekly homework to be completed in-between sessions
- Two Diastasis Recti assessments (beginning and end of course)
- Breathing Assessment
- Core Synergy & Functional assessment
- Self care strategies Post Birth (all birth types)
- Adapting everyday movement for the healing mum
- How to safely begin/return to exercise
- How to connect to and strengthen your core and pelvic floor
- Self massage to improve healing
- How continue your recovery safely.
The course includes your own resistance band to keep and use to practice exercises at home in-between sessions and once the course has ended. The classes are deliberately kept to only six participants per course to enable you to get the one to one attention you need in a small group environment. You will need to complete a health screening form before coming to the course. Your investment is £70, Follow the link below and purchase a Good for Mums Fit-Tums pass. The classes available for booking will then be shown in the calendar. please follow this link to book in.